Finland Times

Wednesday, 12 December, 2018
Home NATIONALIPad battery catches fire in Rovaniemi
Print
Thu, 15 Sep, 2016 12:36:23 AM
FTimes-Xinhua Report, Sep 15

 An iPad battery caught fire on Wednesday in a shopping center in Rovaniemi, northern Finland, forcing the evacuation of customers from the shopping center, local media reported.

According to fire chief Jukka Luostarinen, a customer asked to change the battery of his two-year-old iPad in a phone shop in the shopping center named Revontuli, as the battery does not work well, reported a Finnish language daily Helsingin Sanomat.

When the seller began to replace the battery, it caught fire. The smoke caused by burning battery spread to the shopping center.

The daily said that the shopping center reopened after about half an hour.

comments powered by Disqus
More News

 
   
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved
Developed By -